Monday, August 4, 2008

The Return of Pat Field



The ABC show, Ugly Betty, with its third season starting this fall returns to its pilot filming digs – NYC, well Brooklyn to be exact. For the world of fashion, this move means something big, because, also for the first time since the pilot, Pat Field will be styling for the show. I think my heart stopped when I heard the news, or rather when I read the news. The August 2008 issue of BlackBook Magazine (ok, so I don’t keep name dropping the home of my first internship for any other reason than it pertains to my posts – no monetary gain on my part for giving it the little publicity it receives here on my burgeoning blog) revealed this fact and several others about and surrounding cover-girl America Ferrera – pick up a copy to read all about it (and see the spreads I assisted in styling, but that’s beside the point). One among them is the prized tidbit that Pat Field will return to Ugly Betty. We all know and love her for her work with SJP and SATC, but now the world will be waiting with breath that is baited to see what she does for another show about what it’s like to be fashionable – or in this case, not fashionable. But my guesses are, even with the ever fashion-don’t Betty, Pat Field will make her stylish in her own right. Now, with the show claiming Ms. Field, I will be more inclined to watch, so long as my studies permit it.

No comments: