Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cheap Chic

So Payless shoes have been getting a lot cuter lately (I'm a poor college student, so it's my way of spending less but still looking fab), but the most recent developments brewing with this discount dealer is blowing my mind. Flipping through the first two hundred pages of the September Vogue, I found nestled ads for Payless with, to my pleasant surprise, designs by Abaete and Lela Rose will be sold nationwide. Now, Abaete and Lela Rose have all collaborated with Payless in the (recent) past, and not with out some cute pairs, but also a few duds. I must say, however that I love, love, LOVE the Abaete and Lela Rose shoes that were in the ads. These are a few pics of the new collections for Payless Shoe Source.

Abaete

Lela Rose




2 comments:

boofsmom said...

I love the Abaete and Lela Rose shoes too! Esp. the Abaete sandals with the cone-shaped heel. I adore that heel shape, but you can't find it in a shoe that fits in my price range! I will be heading to Payless very soon!

Thanks!

CeCe said...

I'm in love with the Lela Rose shoes. I wouldn't want to purchase the sandals because I'm gearing up for fall. But, I do love the one with the bow. I'm heading to Payless asap!

CeCe
http://www.i-style.us