Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm still alive, I promise!

If it takes having a morning class cancelled, which frees up an hour of my time, in order to post a new blog I'm all for it (and frankly, wish it happened more often).

My life in fashion: I'm basically dying because I still haven't seen The September Issue due to living in fashion hell (aka Waco...). I'm drooling over pics on Stylebubble right now, go read it now! Literally living on coffee and style.com.

I'm loving all of the shoes from fashion week, but since I'm not on a mac right now ripping pics from the web is complicated with copy and paste keystrokes that I just don't have time for. Long story short: look forward to lots of eye-catching foot art in the coming days. Fall break starts on Wednesday night for me. All I can say is thank God!

No comments: