Monday, July 6, 2009

Chanel Iman, Paris and Dior - Oh my!

The couture shows have begun in Paris and my favorite tweeting model is giving the world updates, and pics. Keep reading to see what she has said so far and see some of the images.

Spending the whole day shopping in Paris !!! Its just so much to choose from!!! I WANT EVERYTHING - 10:03 am, July 3

In Paris exclusively for Christian Dior! But shhh don't say a word! THE SHOW MUST GO ON!! Crossing my fingers the corset doesn't strangle me - 6:48 pm, July 5

Tighting up my corset as we speak aaaaahhhh !!! RELEASE ME - about 12 hours ago



I love how vintage Dior took things with his couture line this year! It's very Jackie O meets the 1940s. The hats! The jackets! The mary janes and t-straps! I couldn't have dreamt a better collection if I tried. If someone puts a video of this show online somewhere, please comment and post it here - I will love you!

No comments: